- Monthly talks on a wide range of topics for the benefit and enjoyment of parishioners. These talks are held in the Village Hall from September to May each year.
- A major event is the Annual Flower and Produce Show held in July. Entry to the competition is open to all parish residents, and the show is open to all.
- Annual outing to place of interest
- Representing the view of parishioners on local issues e.g. planning applications.
- Contributions to the village:
- e.g. Annual planting of daffodils in approaches to the village and in communal areas.